--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, June 14, 2009

You Know You're Behind When...

...you are checking out more library books than you are returning.

But the books are such winners, I don't even mind feeling behind. I just wanted to get my hands on them. Look at these library treasures (added to my previous pile of books):

The Actor and the Housewife: A Novelby Shannon Hale (finally!)
Poison Studyby Maria Snyder (which I have heard much about)
Pride and Prejudice and Zombiesby Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith (couldn't resist)
The Brothers: A Novelby Chris Stewart (at my husband's insistence...)
Just One Wishby Janette Rallison (yeah!)

So, I can't feel bad about my ever-growing and never-shrinking pile of TBR books!

(So it was more like two weeks since I last did a Library Loot, but who's counting?)

5 comments :

  1. I do this too! To such extent that I've been having to put books on hold AGAIN the day I take them back because I didn't get to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally do that too! :) I usually don't bother returning books until their due date, so I end up with fifty piled around my room. Must work more on organisation!

    And it was two weeks since I hosted Library Loot, so I wouldn't worry about that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are making me feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not the only one. And that is a lovely pile of books!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015