--------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, May 28, 2009

What I Got


So, I've seen a lot of bloggers do the "library loot" weekly posting. I'm not very good with weekly postings, but I thought that, since I have about eleven books in my TBR pile from the library, now would be a good time to get a post in. Dying to know what's on the menu?



An Abundance of Katherines
by John Green (my first by him, if you can believe it!)

Airmanby Eoin Colfer

Dragon Spearby Jessica Day George (sequel to Dragon Slippers and Dragon Flight)

A Girl Named Zippy: Growing Up Small in Mooreland Indianaby Haven Kimmel (about time I got some adult reading in there)

The Porcupine Yearby Louise Erdrich

Schooledby Gordon Korman (I need a good laugh)

Tender Morselsby Margo Lanagan (finally something for this challenge)

Midnighters #2: Touching Darknessby Scott Westerfeld (sequel to this book)

The Trouble Begins at 8: A Life of Mark Twain in the Wild, Wild Westby Sid Fleischman (so excited to read this!)

What I Saw And How I Liedby Judy Blundell (just started this National Book Award winner)

Wingsby Aprilynne Pike (just finished this - stay tuned for the review tomorrow!)

And there you have it! My reading for the next little while.

3 comments :

  1. Abundance of Katherines, Airman, Tender Morsels, Trouble Begins at 8... you have a great pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Tender Morsels in my pile too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty excited to read Tender Morsels - but I still haven't gotten to it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015