--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, June 19, 2009

Construction Demons

As you can probably tell, things are a bit crazy right now. New template = interesting new problems. Unfortunately, my eyes are about to pop out of my head and I must take some time to sleep now.

I haven't done that well on the bloggiesta list today, nor have I spent nearly enough time (total time right now about 6 hrs 45 min). Hopefully tomorrow will be rainy and I will not be lured outside by the blue skies, sunshine, or vegetables. Until then!

3 comments :

  1. I already like the improvements! It has been very rainy. I was thrilled to send my kids into the backyard yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your template. I need to work on my own, but I am having distractions. I still can't get my favicon to work. I like your sidebar font, it's very easy to read.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha, I guess the rain doesn't help your work!

    Amy, I'm pretty sure I lose consciousness when I think about favicons...

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015