--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, June 19, 2009

Bloggiesta: Late Start

Um, oops. I managed to sleep in a bit later than I expected.

Anyway, here is my list of things to work on:

  • reviews for rainy days (lots!) (only about six)
  • widgets on the sidebar (blogroll update, other changes TBD)
  • tags (change some, add some, remove some)
  • layout (I'm thinking a new background and maybe three columns?)
  • a review policy (hopefully I can manage to get some books for review!)
  • consistency (all my book review titles should be similar, tags)
So, there is the preliminary list (open to expansion and suggestion too).

Good luck to me and everyone participating!

6 comments :

  1. Good luck with the challenge! You've got a great list and I'm more than happy to help if you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Natasha, I may just beg for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with it! I hope you get everything you want to do done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you talking about Melissa? You've got half of your list done, while me . . . well, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jacqueline. The best part about my list is no numbers - when I do at least one thing in the area, I can cross it off...it makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something, even if it is kinda cheating. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015