--------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Locals

I know I signed up for a few challenges already, but when Suey from It's All About Books started the Support Your Local Author challenge, I just couldn't resist (click here for others' local author reviews).  I love my local authors, so I'm all about supporting them.  Here's a list of authors I hope to read at least one book from for this challenge:

Arizona authors:

Lisa McMann (The Unwanteds) (my review)
Aprilynne Pike (Spells)
                       (Illusions)
Janette Rallison (aka C.J. Hill) (Slayers) (my review)
                                              (My Double Life)
                                              (My Unfair Godmother)

Utah authors:

Ally Condie (Matched) (my review)
                   (Crossed) (my review)
James Dashner (The Scorch Trials) (my review)
                       (The Death Cure)
Bree Despain (The Dark Divine) (my review)
                     (The Lost Saint) (my review)
Ann Dee Ellis (Everything is Fine.) (my review)
                     (This is What I Did:) (my review)
Jessica Day George (Princess of Glass) (my review)
                               (Tuesdays at the Castle)
Shannon Hale (Calamity Jack) (my review)
                      (Midnight in Austenland)
Mette Ivie Harrison (Princess and the Snowbird) (my review)
                              (Tris and Izzie) (my review)
Matthew J. Kirby (The Clockwork Three) (my review)
                            (Icefall) (my review)
Brandon Mull (Keys to the Demon Prison) (my review)
                      (A World Without Heroes) (my review)
Brandon Sanderson (Alcatraz Versus the Knights of Crystallia) (my review)
Emily Wing Smith (The Way He Lived) (my review)
Carol Lynch Williams (Glimpse) (my review)
                                  (Miles from Ordinary)
Sara Zarr (Once Was Lost) (my review)
                (How to Save a Life)

Super excited about this challenge!

On a totally unrelated note, anybody else struggle to write non-cheesy book summaries?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage,
I will get a very small percentage

3 comments :

  1. Looks like you know of a bunch coming out that I didn't realize were on their way! I guess I'll be adding to my already huge list.

    Glad you're joining the challenge! Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerbera, I think so too!

    Suey, thanks for getting this challenge going. I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015