--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, May 8, 2009

Some New (to me) Book Blogs

A while back, Melissa from Melissa's Bookshelf gave me the One Lovely Blog Award.



Since I am feeling a little burnt out on the award-passing-out front (you know, three is about all I can handle :), I thought I should at least mention some new blogs I've run across recently. The original award demands that I give the award to 15 new-to-me bloggers, but instead of forcing them to pass it along, I will just mention eight blogs for your own personal benefit, in case some of you may not know them. If you desire to pass it on, feel free!

A Fuse #8 Production - a kid lit blog hosted by School Library Journal

An Adventure in Reading - why did it take me so long to find you?

Bloggin' 'bout Books - SAHM book bloggers kick my trash

Librarian by Day - a teen librarian, need I say more?

My Favorite Author - monthly themes and monthly giveaways!

Today's Adventure - she enjoys the same genres I do

What KT Reads - open for book discussions!

Fantastic Book Review - doesn't the name say it all?

So, there it is in all its glory - a list of new-to-me book blogs. Enjoy!

2 comments :

  1. Some fantastic blogs and a couple that I'm going to go check on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate the mention! I'm enjoying your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015