--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 24, 2011

Post Read-a-Thon Recovery

Sorry all, I'm still recovering from the read-a-thon.  In lieu of my usual Name That Book episode, I will direct you to the Book Puzzle mini-challenge I hosted on Saturday.  55 people participated and made puzzles, quite a few of which I could not figure out.  So, if you're in the mood for a puzzle today, head there. 

Happy Monday!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

2 comments :

  1. Happy monday and congrats on the read-a-thon! yahoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kika! It certainly requires some recovery but is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015