--------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dystopian Winner!

I almost forgot to pick a winner for my Life As We Knew It contest!  Fortunately, I remembered.  So, the lucky winner is:


I've sent an email to you and hopefully I'll be getting this book to you as soon as possible!  Thanks everyone for entering and for reading dystopian lit!  I loved reading everyone's favorite things about dystopian books.  The most common thing I noticed was how it has some element of believability.  I wholeheartedly agree!  I think if it is too far removed from our current sphere, it loses some of its potency.  Also, many expressed gratitude for not living during those rough times.  It sure does make me grateful too!


If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

2 comments :

  1. I did email you my info and I'm so excited to have won! Thank you so much. I can't wait to start reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LLM, I sent it earlier this week - hopefully you will love it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015