--------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Virtual Blushing

I got awarded again.



"Blogs that received the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers."

I never thought of my blog as charming, but who am I to say no to not one, but two givers? Thanks to Britt at Confessions of a Book Habitue and Amy at Amy's Haiku Haven. When I read the description for the award, I immediately wished I'd given them the award - they are both very friendly people! And then I read the lists of other bloggers they gave the award to and realized my list of Let's Be Friends potential awardees was diminishing quickly! So, I thought I'd do a little double (or triple) duty and repeat other winners. And, just as I did last time, I've bent the rule on the number of awardees.

1. Suey at It's All About Books. She is so nice and welcoming - plus I get ideas for blog improvement and enjoy the Book Word game she co-hosts.

2. Kim at Good Clean Reads. You might notice she has the same ideas I do about "rating" books. And she's been kind enough to friend me on goodreads - does it get any friendlier?

3. Natasha at Maw Books Blog. Really, is there anyone out there who doesn't feel like Natasha is their best book blog buddy? She makes us all feel loved. And this is probably the third or fourth time she's been given this award. I think that means something...

Well, that wraps up my list of "8" winners, right?

4 comments :

  1. Ah, thanks Melissa! You are wonderful too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Melissa! I'm so glad to have "met" you. Your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like when people give awards because then it give readers some new blogs to check out. These three look great and I have never heard of them before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I have a little something for you on my blog. You can pick it up here.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015