--------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quotificent #2

Whilst I was perusing my latest read, City of Ashes, I came across two most excellent passages that I thought worthy of quotificenting.
Watching Jace hug Isabelle, she tried to school her features into a happy and loving expression.
"Are you all right?" Simon asked, with some concern. "Your eyes are crossing."
"I'm fine." Clary abandoned the attempt.
"Are you sure? You looked sort of...contorted."
"Something I ate."
This is the kind of exchange I wish I had all the time with people. No, really.

Also:
"Mom. I have something to tell you. I'm undead. Now, I know you may have some preconceived notions about the undead. I know you may not be comfortable with the idea of me being undead. But I'm here to tell you that the unead are just like you and me." Simon paused. "Well, okay. Possibly more like me than you."
I am definitely enjoying the humor in this series. Watch for my review coming soon.

Oh, and enter to win my Ranger's Apprentice: the Siege of Macindaw ARC here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015