--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, April 13, 2009

National Library Week!!!

It's time for my favorite "nobody's heard of it" celebration: National Library Week (actually, started yesterday, call me a slacker).

To show my appreciation for libraries, I use them. In fact, here is a list of the books I currently have checked out of the librar(ies):

As you can see, my library card is well-used.

Don't forget to stop by your local library and enjoy all the benefits of that magic little card. (And, of course, thank your friendly local librarian :)

1 comment :

  1. I love the library. Our cards are very very well-used also. Can't wait for Boo to get her own!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015