--------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quotificent #3

I just had to put a few of the fun quotes from My Fair Godmother, reviewed here. I loved the humor in it and couldn't resist sharing:
It looked like the feasting could go on for quite a while. I didn't have much stomach for food - nearly being killed and then spending the evening with a decapitated cyclops head will do that to you.

And then there was this:
"I don't want to come back and find you're off trying to help me slay the dragon, okay? I know they're fun magical creatures in all those fantasy novels back home, but here they're more like huge flying crocodiles. That have bad tempers. And shoot flames out of their mouths. And eat people."
Sorry it took me so long to finally post these quotes. Turns out, I have a few more lined up, but I haven't even reviewed the books for them yet!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015