--------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Might Just be Crazy

In addition to my first challenge, I thought I'd add this:



I signed up to be a reader in the 24 hour read-a-thon. It was a spur of the moment decision. I most likely won't be able to read for the whole time. But, I will be using the audio book option to do some gardening and yard work. You can still sign up for this event, and do stuff other than read for 24 hours straight, like cheer on the crazies.

Looking forward to doing a few posts throughout the day on Saturday, so check back to see what happens!

1 comment :

  1. Fun! You can do it!

    I want to, but I'm too chicken to sign up...

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015