--------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Readers Meme

And, I thought that I would post this as well, before delving head first into my stack of books:

Where are you reading from today? Utah (hopefully outside :)

3 facts about me:
1- I'm a college librarian
2- This is my first time doing the read-a-thon
3- I have a big yard and garden (and several audio books :)

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
Probably about 10, but it is very flexible

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
Number of hours, I'd like to be near 16, at least (hey, setting them low, hoping to go higher)

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?
I'd love advice :)

7 comments :

  1. I found snacks helpful last year, that and pillows. Good luck today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretch breaks. Fresh air.

    Happy reading..have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you today! I'm here to cheer you on and wish you all the best. I hope you're reading today is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all, especially Britt for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across your blog today; it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015