--------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Library Loot!

(hosted by Marg of Adventures of an Intrepid Reader and Claire of The Captive Reader)

Here are my library delights for the last (few) weeks:
Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
Hunger by Michael Grant
This is What I Did by Ann Dee Ellis
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Clockwork Three by Matthew J. Kirby

In the mail:
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan (signed!)
First Step 2 Forever by Just Bieber (which I will promptly donate to a school library, particularly because I had NO idea who he was :)
Sparrow Road by Sheila O'Connor
The Trouble with Half a Moon by Danette Vigilange
The Adventures of Ook and Gluk by Dav Pilkey - watch for my giveaway coming up later this month 

Get anything good this week?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

6 comments :

  1. The Thirteenth Tale is such a great read, and I want to read Monsters of Men too!

    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Forge, and the Thirteenth Tale was a fun read too--I started that one on audiobook but got so into it I had to complete it on regular book! Haven't had a chance to read the new Dav Pilkey yet--anxious to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marg, thanks! I started Thirteenth before, but I'm hoping to finish it this time.

    Fourth, I've been waiting for Forge for what seems like forever. I don't remember reading a Pilkey before, but just by glancing at this one, I'm already a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a sneaking fondness for Dav Pilkey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about Before I Fall.

    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bybee, I think many adults probably do :) I've got to get this one read so I can join their ranks!

    Claire, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015