--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, March 13, 2009

I Think I Just Went Up a Notch in the World

I have never won a blog award before, but thanks to Sharon at Shermeree's Musings, I can now officially say I have an award-winning blog! (doesn't that sound prestigious?)



There are rules and everything (see below) about nominating people for this award, but since I am fairly new to the book bloggy world and many of the blogs I read have already been nominated, I am going to do a little rule-bending (I hope I don't offend the blog gods). Instead of seven, I chose two:

Britt @ Confessions of a Book Habitue - I love her reviews, especially her risqueity rating (an awesomer name for my mrg-factor). Plus she's an astronomy lover (and I happen to hold a BS in astronomy) - that makes her doubly award-worthy in my book.

Deanna @ Once Upon a Time - I have a soft spot for children's literature and I love that she doesn't apologize for loving it too. Plus, she's a teacher - she deserves awards!

(Best part is, do these people even know I read their blogs? :)

Here are the rules to keep the award moving: (at least I posted them, right?)

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (or whatever random number you want :)
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the award. Yipee!!!
    I can't wait to get started nominating others. I don't know if I'll get to 7 people though:) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks!
    You have a BS in Astronomy? COOL!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015