--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, April 5, 2010

Listless Monday, Religious Edition

Listless Monday was inspired by both Amanda at A Bookshelf Monstrosity's feature Books by Theme and Court at Once Upon a Bookshelf's Listed feature.  Be sure to check out their lists!

Photobucket

Since yesterday was Easter, a favorite celebration of mine, I thought it would be appropriate today to list some religious fiction (books where religion plays a fairly important part).  Since I haven't read a lot of Christian fiction, I highly recommend checking out My Friend Amy's blog, since I know she reads a lot of it.  I've (tried to) include any religion on my list, so I am open to suggestions you might have that are or aren't Christian.  

Religious Fiction:

The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. by Judy Blume
Ben-Hur by Lew Wallace
The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
Does My Head Look Big in This by Randa Abdel-Fattah
Hadassah by Tommy Tenney
Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr
Paradise Lost by John Milton
The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
The Robe by Lloyd C. Douglas
The Swiss Courier by Tricia Goyer
True Colors Series (and other books) by Melody Carlson
Women of Genesis books by Orson Scott Card

I welcome your suggestions!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015