--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 22, 2010

Listless Monday, Spring Edition

Listless Monday was inspired by both Amanda at A Bookshelf Monstrosity's feature Books by Theme and Court at Once Upon a Bookshelf's Listed feature.  Be sure to check out their lists!


I can't even tell you happy I am that spring is officially here and the not-so-freezing weather seems to have arrived here as well. I really tried to come up with as many spring/flower/gardening books as possible, but the list isn't very long.

Spring/flower books:

Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White
Green Angel by Alice Hoffman
Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier
Notes from the Dog by Gary Paulsen
Nothing But Ghosts by Beth Kephart
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman
Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Spring Fling by Sabrina James
Wings by Aprilynne Pike

Please leave your spring-ish book suggestions! And don't forget to enter my clearing the bookshelves giveaway by tomorrow night!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

2 comments :

  1. Hi! I've got an award for you. :)

    http://smallaccomplishment.blogspot.com/2010/03/is-sunshine-in-my-soul-today.html

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015