--------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Bit Behind


So, I realized that I am falling a bit behind in my library book reading.  Checking back, I am still reading books from my library visit four weeks ago.  I guess it's a good thing I can check some of them out for six weeks.  Cause I'll probably be reading some of these six weeks from now:

Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (book on tape)*

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (book on tape)*
Mostly True Adventures of Homer P. Figg by Rodman Philbrick
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (YEAH!)
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

*for our road trip down south this weekend

For Review:
The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O'Connor McNees

Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine
Pocket of Guilt by Dora Lee Thompson
Abby Carnelia's One and Only Magical Power by David Pogue
Secret Speakers and the Search for Selador's Gate by K.S.R. Kingworth

Did you get anything exciting this week?

Don't forget to enter my clear-the-shelves giveaway
If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

3 comments :

  1. I loved Ella Minnow Pea.

    My library card is still maxed out... but a bunch of that is the Reading for All Learners primers for Boo.... I really should have put them on her card. :D

    Enjoy your road trip-- I love books on tape in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dead Tossed Waves is still in processing at my library. I'm getting impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt, I've heard lots about Ella, but am probably the last person in the world to read it. I love BOT when I'm driving, but if I'm not, I prefer to read :)

    Brenda, hopefully it'll be available soon!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015