--------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Classic Double Challenge: March

It's already March?  I still haven't read a book for my challenge, though that might be because I gave up on one of my pairs.  But, I have high hopes for this spring month and what I can accomplish!  Hopefully you will all keep reading for the challenge too.

In case you missed it, I hosted the first annual (well, I hope it's annual) Retell Me a Story event on January 13-19. It was a lot of fun and some really great people were guest posters. Also, we talked about some favorite and some new and upcoming retellings. If you're still looking for ideas on what to read, definitely check out all the Retell Me a Story posts

And if you haven't signed up for the Classic Double Challenge yet, there's still time! Head over to the sign up page.

Don't forget to link up your reviews done in the month of March (or January and February if you forgot to do it before).  Happy retelling reading!


If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

2 comments :

  1. I haven't read anything for the challenge yet, but I did start one. Then I took it back to the library!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've done really poorly with it too. Sometimes reading is so hard :)

      Delete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015