--------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thanks for Playing!

Thanks everyone who played my Name That Book game on Monday!  Also, I am not so clever as I think I am. :)  I thought I was being so sneaky and tricky with those puzzles, but every single person who entered got them both right.  And, for those who care, Book 1 was Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick and Book 2 was Alchemy and Meggy Swann by Karen Cushman (both of which are fabulous books, BTW).  And...

Paula was the winner!

Congrats, I've sent you an email and I'll be sending along some bookish delights as soon as I get your mailing address.  

Thanks again to everyone who plays along with my silly games!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

3 comments :

  1. No wonder I had no clue on them... I haven't heard of either of those books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are pretty good reads, especially for 5th grade and up. There are companion books to Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie. When my oldest was in 8th grade, I believe, the school had that as an all school read.

    Congrats to Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suey, I was hoping to stump people, but not by picking obscure titles...

    Bookwoman, I haven't picked up any of the companion titles (I think I didn't know there were any until just recently). It's been such a long time since I read Drums that I'd probably have to reread to refresh my memory (unless that story wouldn't matter much to them...)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015