--------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Book Review: The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner

The Thiefintroduces us to Eugenides, the Queen's Thief. He is cocky and sure in his thefting abilities, but ends in prison anyway. He only finds a way out when they need his particular skills to accomplish a seemingly impossible task.

The Thief (The Queen's Thief, Book 1)


I really enjoyed this book. The story became more interesting the farther I read and I loved the ending! This is a clever and fun adventure book and had me dying for the sequels (which, fortunately, were already published when I found this one). It is kind of a mix of mythology, magic, and adventure.

RATINGS:
s-factor: !

I think a few.

mrg-factor: none

v-factor: none

Overall rating: ****

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015