--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 25, 2012

I Made It...

...through my first ALA conference!  And I had a blast.  I came, I met people (bloggers, authors, librarians, generally cool people), I browsed the (at times intense) exhibit hall and I survived.  I think there's a t-shirt slogan in the making there. :) Anyway, I will have to blog about the fun and post some pictures soon, but I'm still trying to get my blogging feet under me again after this difficult month.  I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who has made kind comments on my blog and on twitter - I truly appreciate your support, thoughts, and prayers.  I might even manage to get a Listless Monday post up today...
If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

4 comments :

  1. I'm glad you went and that you had a good time! :) And, I can't wait to see pictures.

    I'm sorry it's been such a difficult month. I can only imagine what you're going through with your loss. I hope you're feeling peace and comfort. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenni, I truly appreciate your kindness! I'm looking forward to talking about ALA too.

      Delete
  2. I too am glad that you enjoyed yourself. These are difficult times for you and I hope the blog proves a distraction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I can get back into it soon, as I'm sure it will help. Thank you!

      Delete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015