--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Name That Book, Episode 21

Name that Book is a biweekly game where you get to guess a book title from the photo clues.  Occasionally I offer prizes for those who guess right!

In honor of the culinary delights I enjoyed last week, I thought I'd have this special Name That Book episode.  Feast your eyes upon these (and leave guesses in the comments):
 
Book 1:
 

 

 
 
Book 2:
 
 

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

4 comments :

  1. Hmmm, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say the first on is that Gurnsey book. ;) And the second??? Um Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie??? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, yeah! You got them! I'm so glad you kept guessing even if you thought you'd never get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book One is the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society! I don't know the second, though

    ReplyDelete
  4. L.L., correct on the first, the second is a bit trickier (Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015