--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 25, 2010

Name That Book, Episode 3

Name that Book is a biweekly game where you get to guess a book title from the photo clues.  Occasionally there will be prizes for the winner.

Hopefully these ones will at least give you some pause before you can rattle off the answer.  Feel free to make your guesses in the comments, I don't have a prize this week.


Book 1:


Book 2:

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

6 comments :

  1. The first is A Tale of Two Cities, but the second has me stumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the second one is The Schwa Was Here by Neal Shusterman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Tale of Two Cities and The Schwa Was Here... and I got that BEFORE I looked at the other comments! :) Good ones. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody, I tried to be trickier on the second one :)

    Good job Caroline and Suey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I sucked at this one--mind you (poor eyesight) I didn't quite get that the first one was a tail. A feather, I wondered? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should have included more of the animal in the picture! It's not your typical animal tail.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015