--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Out of Office, Part II

So, having returned from Bear Lake, we set off almost immediately (I just had time to give my students their final, which I assure you they loved) for Seattle.  We are spending about 10 days here visiting family, so I expect my posting will be sporadic at best.  I am hoping to have a Listless Monday post tomorrow though.  We'll see.  In the mean time, there is no lack of other blogs to visit, check my blog list below for a few, but be sure to come back and see me again soon! :)

2 comments :

  1. Ah man! Sounds like you are just having too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Seattle! That's where I grew up and I have such fond memories :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015