--------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Non-Library-Loot Post

Well, I usually include my weekly acquisitions (ie stuff that comes in the mail) in my library loot post.  But, since I have no loot whatsoever this week (ok, I did check out a book club set of 84, Charing Cross Road, but that doesn't really count for much).  So, instead of doing library loot, I'm doing non-library loot.  Here's what I received in the mail:

You by Charles Benoit (second copy - look forward to a giveaway!)
Radiance by Alyson Noel
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (won in a contest from Penguin)
Sleepless by Cyn Balog (for Traveling ARC Tours)

What did you get this week?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015