I haven't done a Top Ten Tuesday in a while, but this topic was pretty easy for me to do, so I had no excuse. Without further yapping, here are my Top Ten Bookish Confessions:
10. I still prefer print books to e-books.
9. Once a book has been purchased, it often languishes on my shelf instead of hopping into the TBR pile.
8. Despite being a librarian, my home library isn't well organized.
7. I will occasionally dog-ear a book (that I own) if I don't have anything else to mark its place.
6. Also despite being a librarian, I will sometimes purposely not return books on time, if I haven't finished them. I always pay my fines, though :)
5. I suffer from serious book envy on occasion.
4. Some days, I just don't feel like reading.
3. I am horribly behind on reviewing books sent by publishers. (I can't even bring myself to tell you how far behind, I'm so embarrassed.)
2. I rarely buy books I haven't read before.
1. I've dropped library books in the bathtub before.
What are your confessions?
If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage