--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Swap Happiness


I was most pleased to see this lovely arrive last week. It certainly made a drudging week much better! Thanks very much to my "Secret" Santa, Janel of Biblophibian.

Cute little package

I loved these wrappings!

But I loved what was inside more: a favorite book, Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, along with some chocolate!  Thank you again, Janel, it was just what I needed :)

And thanks to the organizers of this delightful Book Blogger Holiday Swap!

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

4 comments :

  1. I'm glad you got a favorite book as a present. :) And chocolate, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I should have signed up for this. Somehow I missed the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Backwards, I know! Books and chocolate = perfect combo.

    Jenny, oh I wish I'd posted about it earlier. It is pretty fun to have stuff show up at your door :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gifts! My Secret Santa was generous to :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015