--------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, April 30, 2012

Name That Book, Episode 24

Name that Book is an irregular feature where you get to guess a book title from the photo clues. 

So, it's been much too long since my last Name That Book game and I finally got one together for you today!  Leave your guesses in the comments and if you need a hint, one of these books I'm currently reading and the other is closely related to that book...

Book 1:

Book 2:

Any guesses?

If you buy through my Amazon linkage, I will get a very small percentage

8 comments :

  1. You know, Moley. I've read these for a long time, and I've never, ever gotten one. In an effort to not feel dumb, I tell myself that I just don't know what books are out these days.

    But your hint just let me get one: Curse of the Blue Tattoo! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does depend on if you've heard of/read the books. Great job on getting one of them!

      Delete
  2. The other one is Mississippi Jack (clues really do help).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess! I guess I should do clues more often :)

      Delete
  3. oh good, I'm glad other clever people solved them! I didn't recognize the jack as such at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to use a famous person who's name was Jack, but decided against it at the last minute - I'm not good with celebrity faces :)

      Delete
  4. I didn't get either this time. I think it's cause I don't know these two books. And I didn't cheat and look at what you were reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's usually what makes it so I don't guess the puzzles - especially if I've never even heard of it!

      Delete

Love it when you comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © melissa of One Librarian's Book Reviews 2008-2015